How to signup for and what to expect in an online cooking class with We The Cooks
1. Create an account on We The Cooks
Create your We The Cooks account! This is the first step for both instructors and students.
2. Browse Our Current Class Offerings
Once you have created your account, browse our cooking classes. You can read more about the class, schedule, ingredients, and cooking equipment by clicking into the specific class pages. You can also directly message an instructor with questions about the class through the class page.
3. Request A Class
Once you have found the class you like, click the "Send Request for Session(s)" button on the right side of the class page. You will be asked to add your payment information but you will not be charged until the class instructor accepts the request.
There is an option to include a message to the class instructor in this step. It is a great opportunity to ask any questions or request dietary changes for your class. Dont worry if you forget to add a message here, you can contact the instructor at any time through their profile page.
Concerned about scheduling your class? After accepting your instructor will be in touch to schedule your cooking class at a time that works for both of you. Please contact We The Cooks directly if you are having trouble scheduling.
4. The Instructor Accepts And You Are Charged
After your instructor accepts your class request, your payment method will be charged and your class will be reserved.
5. Schedule Your Class
Once your request has been accepted, your instructor will be in touch to schedule your class and to communicate details about how to connect for a video call.
The instructor will also:
- Be there to answer any of your questions regarding your class or We The Cooks.
- Provide a shopping list for the class.
- Advise on preferred brands or ingredient substitutions.
- Provide an equipment list for the class.
- Be available during class times to troubleshoot or resolve any issues.
6. Gather The Required Ingredients And Equipment For Your Class
Time to prepare for class! Be sure to double check either the class description or the list provided by your instructor for your class materials.
7. Enjoy your online cooking class!
Grab your computer, phone, or tablet and pour yourself a glass of wine because its class time!
8. Mark Your Order As Complete
Be sure to mark your order as complete, this lets us know that your class has concluded and will release your payment to the instructor. If no action is taken, the order will be automatically marked as completed 3 days after your class.